Agricultural, Rigid Pipes & Casing Pipes
vertex offers an fantastic range of uPVC pressure pipes.Pressure pipes are manufactured as per IS 4985: 2000 standard and are available in 20 to 200 mm sizes in different pressure class. Pipes with both types of joints i.e. solvent cement type and rubber seal type joints are available. These pipes are used for variety of applications like agriculture, irrigation, water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools and fire fighting mains etc. These pipes are superior to C.I., D.I.or R.C.C. pipes and offers number of advantages like light weight, easy and fast installation, excellent corrosion and chemical resistance, high flow rates, long life and economy. These pipe are approved by cghb.
- Odourless and hygienic
- These pipes are most ideal for carrying drinking water as they do not subject to contamination.
- High corrosion resistance
- Being immune to chemical, electrolytic and galvanic action, these pipes are free from corrosion.
- High chemical resistance
- Pipes offer excellent resistance to acids, oxidizing agents, alkalis, oils and domestic effluents.
- Smooth bore
- Pipes have mirror smooth inside surface and hence better flow characteristics in comparison to AC, CI and GI pipes.
- Self extinguishing quality
- This eliminates need for fire resistant coatings.
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistance property of the PVC pipes, eliminates the need for painting or coating.
- Longer lasting
- As these pipes are free from weakness caused by scale formation, rusting, weathering and chemical action, they lasts for a life time.
- Apart from superiority over conventional pipes, vertex PVC pipes are light in weight and hence they offer total economy in handling, transportation and installation.